Please take time to read the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Non-refundable booking feesapply to all ticket purchases.
2. Tickets ordered via our online shop are e-tickets. You will receive a confirmation email at time of purchase and a subsequent email (3 weeks prior to the event) with your barcodes for scanning. Please check both your inbox and spam folder as sometimes these emails get marked as junk. If you do not receive the barcode email, you can download your tickets by signing into your TicketSellers account (which you will set up when purchasing the tickets).
3. Please look after your tickets and keep them in a safe place. When exchanged on site, wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed for the duration of your ticket.(I.E. If you are at the festival for more than one day you need to keep your wristband on overnight). Lost or broken wristbands can not be replaced so please look after them. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the festival and may be removed from the site. Please keep your tickets on you for the duration of the festival. You may be asked to show them again during the event.
4. Without a valid e-ticket, entry into the festival site will not be permitted. Last entry to the festival is 9.30 pm each night. This includes re-entry for those who have arranged a pass out for exceptional circumstances. No one will be admitted the event after 9:30pm as the box office will be closed.
5. All Ticket Holders should bring personal identification with them regardless of age. Under 18 year olds must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 21+. Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars. The festival bars operate a CHALLENGE 25 policy. Parents please keep your children supervised at all times.
6. If the original date is no longer possible for reasons beyond our control we reserve the right to postpone the event to another date.
7. The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings with no liability to refund tickets.
8. Ticket Holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
9. The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for unreasonable, abusive or dangerous behaviour. The festival operates a zero tolerance policy towards abuse of our staff and volunteers.
10. The Premises Licence Holder and / or the Festival promoters will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
11. No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted into the festival site.
12. Alcohol is not permitted to be brought into the festival. There are well stocked bars within the festival.
13. Please no glassware (bottles, glass, jars etc) on site. Leave these items at home. If you wish to bring soft drinks with you, these need to be in sealed plastic bottles or cans. Security staff reserve the right to dispose of opened containers of soft drink upon entry to the festival.
14. Ticket holders may be subject to a search on entry, before or during the event.
15. Exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring ear defenders / plugs if you require them.
16. Please no audio or video recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
17. No stalls or market-sellers without prior permission of the organisers.
18. Sorry there is no Camping available in Moseley Park. Please do not bring tents or gazebos of any size to the festival.
19. Ticket holders found using illegal drugs will be asked to leave the festival and the police will be informed.
20. The climbing of trees and swimming in the lake in Moseley Park is prohibited.
21. Refund Policy – With the exception of event cancellation we are unable to provide refunds under any circumstances. This is in line with other UK festival policies. All booking fees are non-refundable
22. Anyone aged 18 and over with a disability and proof of this disability (e.g. front page of PIP/DLA, front page of Attendance Allowance letter, evidence you are registered severely sight impaired, recognised dog assistance ID card) can apply to get a free ticket for a Personal Assistant. You cannot apply for refunds on tickets already bought by your Personal Assistant.
23. Those aged 12-15 with a disability can apply for a free ticket for themselves but they will still need to attend the festival with a full paying adult aged 21+.
24. We will be regularly updating our Covid guidelines based on government recommendations/guidance.
25. We will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and we will make you aware of these measures with as much notice as is reasonably possible. This may include, but not limited to, specific entry requirements
26. Please note that this event is a no re-entry event. Once you have changed your ticket for a wristband you only be allowed to leave and re-enter under exceptional circumstances. You will need to register with our pass out team at the box office on the day of the event.
27. In light of the current COVID 19 pandemic, you understand that there are particular risks associated with attending any outdoor gathering (including the Festival). We will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and we will make you aware of these measures. However, we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other Festival attendees and cannot effectively ensure that no attendees at the Festival will have COVID-19. Accordingly, we will not be responsible if you catch COVID-19 at the Festival or for any illness or death of any Festival attendees caused by COVID 19.
28. You understand and accept that you will be attending the Festival and using any facilities on-site at your own risk.
To help us to reduce the spread of COVID 19, we ask that you
a/ Do not attend if you are required to self-isolate as per the government guidelines at the time of the event.
b/ follow all guidelines and/or entry requirements notified by us to you and which will apply to your attendance at the Festival. This may include testing on entry or prior to attending the Festival. We may be required to amend our guidelines before or during the Festival and ask that you comply with any updated guidelines notified to you;
c/ follow all government guidelines (which may be updated from time to time);
29. You understand that we have the right, at our complete discretion, to:
a/ refuse entry to any attendee who we reasonably believe may display COVID 19 symptoms or who may not have followed Government guidelines or our guidelines or entry requirements;
b/ require that any attendee leaves the Festival where we reasonably believe that they may not be complying with these terms or any of our or Government guidelines in force in relation to COVID-19.
Enough with the rules! We do hope you have top weekend listening to the best of Folk in the beautiful surroundings of Moseley Park.