Please take time to read the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Booking fees apply per ticket for purchases made through our Online Shop and for purchases from our Local Birmingham Outlets. You can avoid booking fees by purchasing tickets from our Office for their face value or fill in our Postal Form or Bank Transfer Form (a £3 handling fee applies to these orders).
2. Festival Tickets ordered via our postal form will be sent out no later than 28 days before the weekend of the festival by the postal service you have selected. (Either standard ‘Signed For’ Delivery or ‘Special Delivery’ which offers higher insurance). A signature will be required for delivery. We will email you the day we post your tickets. Please be aware that if undelivered, Royal Mail will only hold them at your local post depot for one week, after which they will be eventually returned to us (subject to Royal Mail).
3. Please be aware that Royal Mail’s ‘Signed For Delivery’ (at the time of writing) offers £46 compensation. Their ‘Special Delivery’ postage option offers up to £500 insurance.
4. Tickets ordered via our online shop are e-tickets, which will be emailed to you immediately after your purchase has been processed (on day of purchase). Please check both your inbox and spam folder as sometimes this email gets marked as junk. If you do not receive the email, you can download your tickets by signing into your Moseley Folk & Arts website account (which you set up when purchasing the tickets).
5. Please look after your tickets and keep them in a safe place. Tickets cannot be refunded and lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. When exchanged on site, wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed for the duration of your ticket. (I.E. If you are at the festival for more than one day you need to keep your wristband on overnight). Lost or broken wristbands can not be replaced so please look after them. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the festival and may be removed from the site.
6. Without a valid ticket or e-ticket, entry into the festival site will not be permitted. Last entry to the festival is 9.30 pm each night, but once you have a valid wristband you can come and go as you please.
7. All Ticket Holders should bring personal identification with them regardless of age. Under 18 year olds must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 21+. Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars. The festival bars operate a CHALLENGE 25 policy. Parents please keep your children supervised at all times.
8. The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings with no liability to refund tickets.
9. Ticket Holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
10. The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for unreasonable, abusive or dangerous behaviour. The festival operates a zero tolerance policy towards abuse of our staff and volunteers.
11. The Premises Licence Holder and / or the Festival promoters will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
12. No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted into the festival site.
13. Alcohol is not permitted to be brought into the festival. There is a well stocked bar within the festival.
14. Please no glassware (bottles, glass, jars etc) on site. Leave these items at home. If you wish to bring soft drinks with you, these need to be in sealed plastic bottles or cans. Security staff reserve the right to dispose of opened containers of soft drink upon entry to the festival.
15. Ticket holders may be subject to a search on entry, before or during the event.
16. Exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring ear defenders / plugs if you require them.
17. Please no audio or video recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
18. No stalls or market-sellers without prior permission of the organisers.
19. Last Entry is at 9:30 pm each day.
20. Sorry there is no Camping available in Moseley Park.
21. Ticket holders found using illegal drugs will be asked to leave the festival and the police will be informed.
22. The climbing of trees and swimming in the lake in Moseley Park is prohibited.
23. Refund Policy – Unfortunately, we are unable to provide refunds under any circumstances. This is in line with other UK festival policies.
24. Customer Services contact – If you have an enquiry please contact info (@) moseleyfolk.co.uk.
25. Anyone aged 18 and over with a disability and proof of this disability (e.g. front page of PIP/DLA, front page of Attendance Allowance letter, evidence you are registered severely sight impaired, recognised dog assistance ID card) can apply to get a free ticket for a Personal Assistant. You cannot apply for refunds on tickets already bought by your Personal Assistant.
26. Those aged 12-17 with a disability can apply for a free ticket for themselves as they will still need to attend the festival with a full paying adult aged 21+. There are no free tickets available for children aged 11 and under who are disabled on our disability scheme as they can already attend the festival free of charge.
Enough with the rules! We do hope you have top weekend listening to the best of Folk in the beautiful surroundings of Moseley Park.